The Symbolism and Meaning of Dreams About Swimming Pool
Dreaming of swimming in a pool If you dreamed of swimming in a pool, that dream usually indicates your desire to be more relaxed and at ease.
It could also indicate some good news you will soon receive.
Dreaming about being naked or partially naked while swimming in the water is not a good sign.
One of the best online meditation and spiritual awareness training courses that can help you overcome mental drama and increase confidence
Detailed Interpretation of Dreams About Swimming Pool
Dreaming of swimming in a pool: If you dreamed that you were swimming in a pool, that dream is usually not a good sign. It could be an indication of some health problems or even death soon.
Dreaming about being naked and swimming in the water If you dreamed of being naked and swam into the water, that dream is usually not a good sign.
This could indicate your sexual desires or even your sexual behavior recently which might have been inappropriate for someone who has religious beliefs or are conservative by nature.
This dream often indicates some negative emotions towards yourself because of something bad happening to someone close to us recently.
Dream of Swimming Pool General interpretations
Dreams about swimming pools are very common and usually represent our emotions, desires, needs or even our life.
The pool is a symbol of water in general and it can also be interpreted as the womb or the subconscious mind. It represents feelings that we have but we don’t express them to others because they are too strong for us to show others.
The dream may be related to your current situation in life but it can also reflect something from your past that you need to overcome so you won’t repeat it again.
You might feel like you want something more than what is happening right now but this feeling doesn’t come out of nowhere, rather there should be some reason behind this feeling which will help you understand what exactly is going on within yourself at this moment in time.
A great online meditation and mindfulness training course that can help you experience the limitless joy of being in the moment
Religious meaning of swimming pool dreams
In Christianity, swimming pool dreams represent your need to be surrounded by people who are close to you. It is a dream that indicates the need for emotional support and comfort.
The dream also represents your desire of enjoying life’s pleasures in the company of friends and family. In addition, it symbolizes joy and happiness in waking life as well as peace with God.
Swimming pool dreams have various interpretations depending on the details provided in the dream scenario such as location, size of pool, water color etc..
The meaning depends upon how you feel about yourself while swimming or being inside a pool or what type of activities you were doing within it like playing water sports or just relaxing without any activity at all!
Dreaming about Swimming Pool Symbolism: Swimming pools are usually located indoors but they can also be found outdoors too if there is one near where you live/work/play etc..
If there was an indoor one then it means that this particular place will provide safety from outside threats like enemies around us so we don’t get hurt physically & emotionally by them (if we see someone who has done us wrong).
If there was an outdoor swimming pool then this means our inner self needs more fun & enjoyment which can only happen when we spend time with others having fun together such as spending time with friends at parties drinking alcohol etc…
This kind of enjoyment comes from within not without so enjoy these moments now because they won’t last forever.
Dreams About Swimming Pools Meaning: If I see myself entering into a big sized indoor swimming pool it means my subconscious mind wants me to relax after working hard all day long (in real life)I am tired mentally & physically exhausted but I still want some form of freedom from my daily.
Why do you dream of swimming pools?
The most common reason why you dream of swimming pools is because you are feeling overwhelmed with your life.
You may be experiencing a lot of stress, anxiety and depression in your waking life which is causing you to have dreams about water.
A great online spiritual awarenes training course that can help you stay aware and create inner well-being
Questions to ask yourself when you see swimming pool dream
The meaning of your dream will change according to the context, situation, emotions and details. You need to remember all these things while interpreting your dreams.
Here are some questions you need to ask yourself when you see swimming pool dream:
- What is the name of the pool?
- Where was it located?
- Who were you in this dream?
- What type of water did you see in this dream?
- “ Was there a lot or little water present in it?
- “ How many people were present with me (in my vision)?
- Did we have fun together or not at all!
- Were we alone or was someone else with us as well.
A powerful mindfulness and meditation online training course that can help you overcome fear, and start to love life unconditionally with complete self confidence and positive thought.
Swimming pool dreams How do you gather the details of your dreams data?
You can write it down in a dream journal or you can use an app.
I personally prefer the latter and have been using the free Sleep Cycle app for my nightly data gathering.
How to interpret Swimming pool dreams?
There are many ways to interpret a dream about swimming pool. The first and the most important thing is to remember all details of your dream. It will help you in understanding its true meaning.
Here are some common meanings of dreams about swimming pool:
- You need time for yourself If you see a dream where you’re enjoying yourself in the water, it means that you need some time for yourself and relax after a long day at work or busy with other things around your house and life as well “it’s not always possible to have enough time for ourselves, so if there was such situation in your dreams it means that you really need this kind of relaxation.”
- “You want more freedom It’s often said that we don’t know how much freedom we have until something happens which makes us feel restricted or limited. “If you were able to enjoy yourselves freely in the water while floating on top of it or even if there wasn’t any obstacle at all, then such type of dreams could mean that maybe now is an opportune moment when I should try something new because I’m feeling bored with my current life situation,” says Loewenberg -Sternberg
- ‘You desire change’ Another interpretation could be related to our desire for change and transformation “if we’ve seen ourselves walking slowly through the water without being able to swim it can mean that maybe now is an opportune moment when I should start changing myself because I’m not satisfied with my current self image,” she adds.
- There’s someone who needs attention Dreams about sinking into deep water can symbolize a person who needs our attention in real life.
- Something bad happened recently This one depends on what exactly has been happening recently if anything negative has occur.
A powerful online meditation and spiritual training course that has the power to transform your view of yourself and of the world.
Read related articles What Common Crushes Dreams Really Mean and Dreams About Killing Someone Have a Symbolic Meaning