Amethyst in the Chakra and Element System
Amethyst is associated with the Crown Chakra, which is located at the top of your head.
This chakra controls your connection to Spirit and Higher Self, as well as how you view yourself in relation to others.
Amethyst also has a strong association with water and can help you connect more deeply with this element.
Water energy runs through all of our bodies and emotions, so it’s important that we understand its effects on us when trying to heal an issue or move forward in life.
One of the best online meditation and spiritual awareness training courses that can help you overcome mental drama and increase confidence
When To Use Amethyst Near or On Your Body
Amethyst is a powerful healing stone, but it’s not always the best choice for use on the body.
This is because amethyst can be too intense and could cause pain or discomfort to your skin.
If you want to use amethyst near your body, we recommend using it in a crystal grid set up that protects against any negative energy that might come from this crystal. You can also place crystals such as:
- White Pearl
The best time to do so would be during sleep when you’re most receptive to its energy and where there are fewer distractions around you (such as outside of your home).
You should also avoid using amethyst near water sources like fountains or lakes since this could cause harm if ingested by fish or other aquatic creatures.
When Not To Use Amethyst Near or On Your Body
Amethyst is a beautiful crystal, but it’s also a powerful one.
It can be helpful to keep in mind the following when you’re trying to decide whether or not to use amethyst near your body:
If you have any sort of physical issues with your body, such as an autoimmune disease or chronic pain, then using amethyst near these areas may cause more harm than good.
Amethyst should never be placed on the head, this includes both crystal skulls that are made for meditation and those that aren’t because it’s said that doing so can lead to headaches and migraines for some people.
It should also never be used in jewelry because its sharp edges could cut through clothing or other materials if they get caught on something during movement or storage.
Doing any of these things would defeat the purpose of using crystals in general:
To help us raise our vibrational frequency so we feel better physically and mentally overall!
A great online meditation and mindfulness training course that can help you experience the limitless joy of being in the moment
Ways to Wear Amethyst in Your Daily Life
You can wear amethyst jewelry, of course!
Amethyst is a beautiful stone to look at and it’s also a popular choice for earrings.
Here are some ways you can incorporate the power of amethyst into your everyday life:
- If you’re feeling stressed or anxious, meditating with amethysts in your hands or around your body will help ground you. Amethysts are said to bring peace and calmness when placed near the crown chakra, which is where we process our higher thoughts and intuition. If this resonates with you, place one or more stones on top of your head while meditating so that they sit just above where they touch the skin, this will help direct energy from their vibrations down towards that area as well as amplify any intuitive insights that come through during meditation.
- Another way to use crystals in daily life is by carrying them around with us wherever we go instead of leaving them on display in an artfully arranged crystal bowl sitting on top of a pedestal behind glass doors somewhere (like most other crystals). This way they’re always nearby whenever we need their healing energies but not distracting us from what matters most right now: getting things done! You don’t have to be limited by how much space these take up because I’ve seen many people carry small pieces tucked away inside purses, pockets, backpacks, etc., especially if those small pieces aren’t too heavy-duty like large chunks would be.
The Best Uses for Purple Amethyst
Amethyst is a powerful and protective stone, but it’s also the perfect choice for anyone who wants to bring more positivity into their life.
Here are some of the best ways to use amethyst:
- As a meditation tool – Amethyst is one of the most popular crystals for its ability to help you meditate. It’s even been said that if you hold an amethyst in your hand while meditating, it will absorb negative energy around you and keep your space clear from all kinds of negativity. If this sounds like something that would work well for you, then we recommend getting yourself a piece or two of purple amethysts so that they can sit beside your other crystal tools while helping guide your meditation practice. This stone has been used by many cultures throughout history as both jewelry and as an important part of ceremonies such as weddings because it was believed to have magical powers which could protect those wearing them from harm during these events “ making them perfect stones for brides-to-be looking for wedding rings and couples planning their nuptials!
- As protection – Another reason why people love using purple amethysts in jewelry is because they believe this stone has special powers when it comes down on us from above us protecting us against danger or evil spirits trying to get inside our homes or places where we spend time at our leisure (such as parks). Because this crystal was believed by ancient cultures around the world to be able to ward off evil spirits from entering buildings where there were pieces made out of purple amethyst that was placed outside doors as protection against witches who might try to enter through these portals with spells cast upon them, making them great stones for anyone who believes themselves vulnerable due to any kind of vulnerability issues they may be dealing with
A great online spiritual awareness training course that can help you stay aware and create inner well-being
Purported amethyst powers for healing
Amethyst is a powerful healing stone, and many people believe that it can help heal physical ailments as well as mental ones.
Here are some of the most common beliefs about amethyst’s healing powers:
- Amethyst clears your mind and helps you to find clarity when you need it most.
- It protects your mind from negative thoughts or influences so that you can focus on what matters instead of getting distracted by trivial things.
- It brings peace to those who meditate with amethysts in their hands or around them, helping them overcome negativity and anxiety while they relax their minds with positive energy vibrations.
- When placed near the head during sleep, amethysts protect against nightmares, which means they may also be useful for treating insomnia caused by stress or anxiety (although I wouldn’t recommend using this stone for sleeping unless under medical supervision).
- Some people also say that placing an amethyst at home helps keep away evil spirits, although I don’t personally agree with this belief myself!
in Feng Shui Amethyst is a very protective stone that is used in many different ways in Feng Shui.
It can be placed near the front door to keep it from being broken into, or it can be placed on shelves where you store your valuables.
Amethyst also works well with other crystals and stones to create powerful combinations for all areas of life.
Combining amethysts with citrine, rose quartz, selenite, or black tourmaline creates an especially strong combination for financial security and abundance.
A powerful mindfulness and meditation online training course that can help you overcome fear, and start to love life unconditionally with complete self confidence and positive thought.
Other popular crystals and their uses
As I said before, Amethyst is a powerful protective stone that helps to heal the mind, body and soul.
It’s also known as the royal purple crystal because of its rich coloration.
Amethyst is used for protection from negative energies, including psychic attacks and even physical harm.
It can be found in many shades of purple or lavender with a range of different names depending on where it was mined.
A powerful online meditation and spiritual training course that has the power to transform your view of yourself and of the world.